With the Georgia Senate Runoff Election on Jan. 5, 2021, it’s imperative that everyone plan to vote and encourage your families, friends, and communities to also make a plan to vote. This election will determine whether President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris can fully govern over the next four years to get our country back on track.
The Runoff Election will decide whether a party with progressive ideas that supports voting rights, worker’s rights, abortion access for all, a living wage, and an environment that we can all live in, is in charge or whether we watch conservative leadership block new ideas. Historically, Georgia politicians have tried to suppress our votes. They failed in November. Let’s make sure they fail in January.
These two Senate races are critical to how we live our everyday lives. Your vote is important. So – MAKE A PLAN to VOTE! SHARE YOUR PLAN with your families and neighbors!
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 – MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS.
It is critical for each of us to MAKE A PLAN to vote in the Georgia runoff election.
General Voting Rights
- English: 1-866-OUR-VOTE / 1-866-687-8683
- Spanish: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA / 1-888-839-8682
- Arabic: 1-844-YALLA-US / 1-844-925-5287
- For Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese: 1-888-274-8683
- After Election Day, election officials must investigate whether you are qualified to vote and registered. If you are qualified and registered, they will count your provisional ballot.
- Report your experience to local election officials.